Please review the Clear Bag Policy: www.gostanford.com/allclear
Permitted Items with Inspection:
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals)
- Balls, Frisbees, whole fruit or other potential projectiles
- Bicylcles, skates, scooters and skateboards
- Cans, glass hydration packs (i.e. CamelBaks), thermos bottles, metal or glass bottles, open containers
- Horns and artificial noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Open umbrellas
- Poles, sticks, monopods, and tripods
- Professional cameras (i.e. with detachable lenses), audio recording and video taping equipment are allowed without prior written permission from the management; no GoPro cameras or selfie sticks
- Remote control devices of any kind (cars, drones)
- Strollers or portable chairs (unless ADA compliant)
- Tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
- Weapons, replica weapons and fireworks
- No portable chairs.
- Clear plastic bags no larger than 12"x6"x12"
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5"x6.5"
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small camera under 6” without case
- Binoculars without case
- Sealed plastic water bottles 20 oz or under
- Empty plastic refillable water containers 20 oz or under - no glass or metal
- Seat cushions
- Collapsed umbrella
Guests with bags or items that do not satisfy the Stanford Stadium Bag Policy are welcome to bring them to the Track House at Cobb Track to drop off. The complimentary bag check station will open 1 hour before gates open and close 1 hour after the event. Stanford University is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.